Old October 12th 18, 10:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Rocks on Rocks Hmmm

On Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 7:13:56 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
All large rocks have small rocks on their surface plus dust.Japs probed a rather small rock and its pictures I'm looking at.Mars moons show this reality.As a kid I collected beach rocks and shells.They were rounded shiny,and some very very pretty.Been in the ocean for millions of years.Rocks have allot to tell.All space rocks are as dry as all comets. Good reason why. Bert Ps Space rocks making up Saturn's rings are very pretty.Saturn is the gem of the solar system.Bert

I like to refresh my knowledge of rocks and minerals occasionally. It is an interesting subject and gives insight into many things.

Double-A