Old October 11th 18, 12:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default There?s a new report on SLS rocket management, and it?s pretty brutal

Jeff Findley wrote on Thu, 11 Oct 2018
05:36:39 -0400:

Maybe a year ago, I quit the Space Hipsters Facebook group out of
disgust after being in it for a few months. You couldn't reason with
them using actual facts.

Makes me glad it's a group I've never come across.

Yesterday, I read on another Facebook group that after an article about
this report was posted to the Space Hipsters group that the thread was
first locked then it was completely deleted! Those guys can't even take
constructive criticism when it's signed by NASA's own Inspector
General!!!

Note that this is the same group of people that that loves to call
SpaceX supporters "fanboys" and bashes SpaceX's slipping schedules any
chance they get. They never reprimand anyone who's personally attacking
a SpaceX "fanboy". But, apparently the slipping of SLS is just A.O.K.!
Friggin "old space" hypocrites.

I'm not young by any stretch of the imgaination, but I know a pork laden
pig when I see one (looking straight at you SLS).

Hey, I'm old. But the proof is in the pudding and SpaceX has been
pudding it to ULA and 'space business as usual' for a while now.

--
You are
What you do