Old October 11th 18, 05:13 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

Default C14 seems to be the "go-to" telescope for cutting-edge planetaryand moon imaging

On Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 4:49:46 PM UTC-7, RichA wrote:
Lots of people seem to use them for this. I wonder if it's because for its aperture, it's portable allowing them (the owners) to seek-out better seeing conditions more easily?

I knew a person who owned an old, orange c14, loved it!
She had a few big DOB's before, but found the C14 the best compromise among big scopes!