Old April 29th 18, 07:07 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

Default NASA is robbing the Russians blind

On Saturday, 28 April 2018 18:04:47 UTC+2, RichA wrote:

Time to get rid of your smartphone, you flat-screen TV, any hard drives you have, none of which can exist without rare-earths.

My equipment is quite modest and kept in use for years until it dies.
By that token any blood or tears spilled by slaves is diluted.
I also drink [organic, Fair Trade] tea but water that down to dilute other's guilt for drinking slave-picked tea.