Old February 19th 06, 07:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default An Unofficial WOW! Signal (was So long

"Kali" wrote in message
In article J61Kf.426784$qk4.212354@bgtnsc05-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net, posted Sun, 19 Feb 2006 16:34:49
GMT, Dr. Why says...

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Lomie wrote:

That's very astute, Kali.

Hi, Lamie!

You must teach your grasp of this to your other coffeeboi sockpuppets!

Still having trouble figuring out what "sockpuppet" means, Lamie?

Kiyo's hostility is firmly grounded and well-founded.

Talking about yourself in the third person, how kooky.

Most Okinawaians at the time only grudgingly recognized Japan as

having
any
power over them.
So Kiyo was shunned by her family and friends just for exercising

loyalty
the emperor and to the Japanese people.
And she was always being brutally victimized by the male pilots who

felt
that women had no place in any cockpit in any capacity.

But Kiyo was an aviator.
And nothing could stop her from her dream.
Well, nothing except the new weapon on an American battleship.
As far as she is concerned, she Died at Pearl (harbor) on that fateful

day.
Which of course she did.
And she is at one and the same time grateful, and a little, uhm,

angry(?)
or
disappointed(?) that we revived her and stitched her back together.
I think she now believes she is in some kind of limbo place, somewhere
between earth and heaven or something.

Do you actually believe this nonsense? Or are you still trolling the
saucerheads?

So anyways I commend you for your savvy, Kali, and I hope it's

contagious!

Lomie

Note --- no reply.

True, Lomie didn't respond to Mr. Deco. But you have explained
that she is trouble-shooting changes to a gravitational anomoly
in the Milky Way, so cut let's cut her some slack, eh?

Kali
--
A bore is simply a nonentity who resents his humble lot in life,
and seeks satisfaction for his wounded ego by forcing himself on

NOW who's the Flipper?
You "scare" me, Kali, when you talk like this.
I'm trying very hard to be unbelievable here.
And you're NOT helping! G

Yubi