Old November 9th 14, 03:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Mafia GOP Nasa Has to Buy Russian Rockets

On Thursday, November 6, 2014 2:27:16 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I predicted this over 40 years ago. TreBert

AA Very popular people had their pictures taken with Hitler.Ford for one Linberg etc. Russia was on are side. Cold war had its phony side too "If you are red your dead" China is Commies and Nixon and Bush gave China our factories with the help of Walmart. Get the picture. The picture has a very sad ending. It is called "TANG" and Treb knows. TreBert