Old October 2nd 17, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Fall in Gresham

On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 4:13:05 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 5:08:44 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Isn't it about time to start a now and equally nonsensically
boring chapter .... I mean, Summer is done with, dude ...

Thanks Hägar. I was just about to start a new thread myself, perhaps
"Autumnal Gresham" or some such, but "Fall in Gresham" is fine. You saved
me the trouble.

Double-A

*** you could just copy all the same drivel, except lower the daily
temperatures by 15 degrees and then add one degree to account for
Global Warming.

You know I don't buy into Global Warming.

60F here in Gresham today. Sun through scattered clouds. Wind north at 6 mph.

Have to leave early today to meet Kim who is bringing me some gourmet Korean food that she bought with food stamps. Oh gosh, there's that teat again!

Double-A