Old October 9th 07, 03:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
J McBride

Default How to mate a Olympus to a Canon???

"Rick Johnson" wrote in message

J McBride wrote:

4 X 45 sec taken with my Canon XTi with a Olympus 300mm f/4.5 (5.6) from

my
backyard. I live in the burbs and the skies arn't dark at all. On a

good
night you can barely see the Milkway in Cygnus...this was not one of

those
nights.

Joe

Last spring it was Saturn by the beehive, now Mars by M35. Planets love
open clusters! Color contrast makes a great shot!

How do you mate an Olympus lens to a Canon camera?

Rick

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN9195.JPG