Old August 23rd 18, 10:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 10:01:06 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

AA Your tall mountains make a basin that makes smoky air hard to move away. Its true in many areas. Same weather day after day.Bert

Well there are worse things than boring weather. If you were in Hawaii now, a category 5 hurricane is hitting, while the volcano is still spouting!

Smoke here smelled terrible this morning, but it was cooler. Smoke should be clearing out soon when the west wind starts blowing again. Currently only 65F as of 2:15 PM on a much cooler day. Yesterday it got over 90F again to set another record! Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 65%. Could even be some drizzle tomorrow!

Continuing dig through my stuff, I am finding many things. My old cast iron frying pan turned up! It is best for making buckwheat pancakes, the kind where you keep the dough going every day until you have a real sourdough pancake! And I finally found my Vector Analysis textbook, which I have been looking for for years! Also I found the book "Best in American Poetry", which has one of Twitty's poems in it!

Double-A