Old May 26th 18, 08:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Mr. A. A.

On Friday, May 25, 2018 at 7:00:31 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 4:04:03 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 5:14:35 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:

I have known AA for over 20 years,or more.Like all mountain men he has had his ups and downs.He is honest by telling about his life.Its interesting. They say I **** in a bucket when I say I sleep in my van. Don't pay my bills.Had to run from the police.All lies.Reality is I'm honest,flush,have unlimited VISA credit,and $$$$$$$.Worked since I was 14 for myself .Love science,and ran for mayor in Massachsetts and City Council in Fullerton in my 80s.Deaf as well.Still own M&M Still sailing.still giving talks at schools.Still painting Indians.Carving animals.Building decks,and sailbiats.Still want to de in Hawaii. Bert

You don't want to die in Hawaii. Molten lava will cover up your tombstone. Then who will read your epitaph and know how you lived?

Hawaii was created by lava.Its just getting bigger.Lots of stuff to paint..Could go up to Kick telescopes,and have a look.Bert

When you kick those telescopes, say hi to Dave Tholen for me.

Double-A