Old May 23rd 18, 11:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Mr. A. A.

On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 3:02:14 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 5:25:51 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 5:19:49 PM UTC-7, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
Mr. A. A. replied:
Facebook is selling your infomatation to others, Bert.

MY IP address changes every time I log on.
And my IP is in Portland. I am not!

You're a 70 year old male who lives in Gresham OR,
near where you were born and raised.
You lived in a hotel, in Aloha OR, for a year.

You like gold and guns but don't hunt anymore.
You like Kim Kimchi, well fermented, and malt liquor.

You were a BigIron COBOL programmer, working on billing systems.
You had a Korean wife and a wine shop, back in the day.

You worked hard, most of your life but, now,
you owe too much. You still like/want money and woman.

For years, you lived in your car, then in SafeWay,
Starbucks, Dunkin' Donuts, Portland libraries, and a storage shed.

You had serious colon problems, at one point.
Your feet were always wet.

Some of your main points are true, Jeff, but your details are off.

Double-A

*** He forgot to mention your dumpster diving years ...

I think he covered that.

Double-A

I have known AA for over 20 years,or more.Like all mountain men he has had his ups and downs.He is honest by telling about his life.Its interesting. They say I **** in a bucket when I say I sleep in my van. Don't pay my bills..Had to run from the police.All lies.Reality is I'm honest,flush,have unlimited VISA credit,and $$$$$$$.Worked since I was 14 for myself .Love science,and ran for mayor in Massachsetts and City Council in Fullerton in my 80s.Deaf as well.Still own M&M Still sailing.still giving talks at schools.Still painting Indians.Carving animals.Building decks,and sailbiats.Still want to de in Hawaii. Bert