Old July 3rd 15, 09:29 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle
snidely

Default Site on Buran-Energia

Just this Tuesday, Greg (Strider) Moore puzzled about:
I haven't had the time (nor will I any time soon) to review the entire site,
but definitely one of the better sites I've seen.

http://www.buran-energia.com/

Definitely a bit of rah-rah here so take it all with a grain of salt, but
worth reviewing.

Cripes, I'll have to go in to the office to ask the browser where I saw
it. Someone got to go in to the hanger where the Burani are, and took
pictures taht in a photo spread (Wired? Atlantic? Gizmodo?)

I thought /my/ garage was dusty.

/dps

--
But happiness cannot be pursued; it must ensue. One must have a reason
to 'be happy.'"