Old April 25th 10, 11:34 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default How the CIA took America to the Moon

On Apr 24, 8:20*pm, Dan Birchall
wrote:
(F/32 Eurydice) wrote:
*Several years ago, PBS had a documentary whose name I can't remember,
*but I think that is was simply an American history of the year 1968.
*According to that documentary, NASA sent Apollo 8 to the moon, because
*the CIA told them the Soviets were about to beat us to that goal.
*Their original plan was just to continue doing docking rehearsals in
*Earth orbit with the LEM.

The cold-war and propaganda bits went a bit further back than that,
like requirement 5 of the Project Horizon report (9 June 1959):

"To be second to the Soviet Union in establishing an outpost on the
*moon would be disastrous to our nation's prestige and in turn to
*our democratic philosophy. Although it is contrary to United States
*policy, the Soviet Union in establishing the first permanent base,
*may claim the moon or critical areas thereof for its own. Then a
*subsequent attempt to establish an outpost by the United States
*might be considered and propagandised as a hostile act. The Soviet
*Union in propaganda broadcasts has announced the 50th anniversary
*of the present government (1967) will be celebrated by Soviet
*citizens on the moon. The National Space policy intelligence
*estimate is that the Soviets could land on the moon by 1968."[1]

So if the CIA said that kind of thing in shortly before 1968, it was
just repeating things that had been said for over a decade.

[1]http://www.astronautix.com/articles/prorizon.htm

--
djb@ | Dan Birchall, Night Operation Assistant, Subaru Telescope/NAOJ.
naoj | Views I express are my own, obviously not those of my employer.

Is that what those Rothschild K12 approved years of education told you
to say?

Why are you sticking up for and/or brown-nosing on behalf of those
that clearly got us into this mess?

Are you going to suggest that no one private or public funded group or
agency was ever responsible for distorting or perpetrating anything?

The cold war started before the end of WW2, by those of both/multiple
sides desperately in need of a continued public-funded wartime economy
(false flagged, bogus or otherwise perpetrated made no matter). Faith-
based global domination is today as big as ever, and those puppet
strings attached to our private parts are seemingly tougher than ever
in spite of their child fondling, satanic rituals, corporate and
government debauchery and systematic failures to police their own
kind.

Mainstream religion is still the other half or corner stone of our
government that’s not taking care of business unless it improves and/
or protects their own quality of life. At times President BHO seems
to be on the side of doing what’s right for the greater good of
humanity and our environment, not that the demise of JFK for going too
far is ever misunderstood or underestimated.

~ BG