Old September 12th 08, 05:46 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.chem,sci.physics,sci.geo.geology
Spaceman

Default Why Earth's mantle is solid

oriel36 wrote:
On Sep 12, 4:40 am, "Spaceman"
wrote:
oriel36 wrote:
On Sep 11, 6:52 pm, "Number Eleven - GPEMC!"
wrote:
"oriel36" wrote in message

[SNIP]
"There is no frustration,the opposite in fact given that I openly
enjoy rotational dynamics and leave nothing to stationary Earth
'convection cells'.With everybody trading in surface correlations
and chemical compositions without reference to rotational dynamics
nor how the Earth's spherical deviation meshes in with crustal
evolution and motion,I have no reason to complain."
[SNIP]

So how do you acount for what seismic data implies about the
earth's interior?

Look,right now there is an enormous amount of attention being paid
to the LHC and the interpretation of data it will generate,with the
usual cobblers about the 'deep mysteries of the universe','new
physic,etc, etc. I have images of a planet in motion with
demonstrates how a planet orbits the central Sun in a specific way
and applying the lessons learned to the Earth will give an entirely
new explanation for why we experience seasonal daylight/darkness
variations and why the natural noon cycles are unequal -

Well,
How about this Oriel36,
The revolution speed of Earth never actually changes,
It is simply the elliptic orbit that creates the difference
in light/dark and longer/shorter days with reference to the sun.

Do not waste my time !,if you want to listen then listen,if not then
stay away from this important matter.Unless you haven't noticed,there
is a clear distinction between human influence on climate and natural
variations and presently individuals are required to appreciate what
goes into the annual cyclical variations at the barest level -
variations in daylight/darkness and then consider climate as a
whole.Spare me the stupid emoticons for I assure you it takes quite an
effort to split daily rotational and orbital motions and work on the
specifics of both,I do it without acknowledgement in any shape or
form.

Too many are interested in mocking each other using the terrestrial
and celestial arena as a backdrop so stop it and stop it now.

You want to explain it then explain it in detail

Well,
Sorry if it was too simple of a statement.
I do know this is important to you so please accept
my appology for being too simple.
But what I was thinking makes sense geometrically to me.
If an object is revolving at a constant revolution and making
360 degree rotations at such a constant speed, but traveling
in an elliptical orbit, the light shining per day will change
per it's orbital position with relation to the sun and there
will be one longest day and one shortest day for one
trip around the sun. (year).
I hope you would like to enlighten me to what else you
are considering since I guess this is not the only factor involved.
But i do think it is a partial factor at least and should not be
ignored nor a waste of time as part of the explanation at least.