Old March 13th 04, 05:58 AM
Anatid Bonecki

Default At sea-level NOBODY has gone faster than 600KPH, but you believe that they reach 1200KPH, don't you?

"Stephen Fels" wrote in message . com...
Bart, your table of "maximum" velocities by weight is incomplete (besides
being flawed). Here's one that blows your theory and it's readily provable
with some simple math...

Earth: Weight = 5,980,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Kilograms, velocity =
107,300 km/h

I'm sure Bart's newest theory will be that the earth is actually a
hollow sphere filled with helium and that it actually only goes 15KPH.
I reckon that all those satellite dishes he sees pointing at all those
millions of AWACs planes are actually a government front to create
microwave energy from sunlight in order to torture people with
migraines.

No amount of truth will ever set this poor mind free. A pity really to
see people go this way. Bart is truly a candidate for a long rest at a
peaceful sanitorium.

Anatid