Old September 21st 17, 07:22 AM posted to sci.astro.research
Edward Prochak

Default Acceleration

On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 3:00:14 AM UTC-4, jacobnavia wrote:
[]

What bugs me is the absence of any observational support for that. To
the contrary, we find objects that look remarkably similar to objects
existing today.

Galaxies should look completely different when built in a flush and they
don't.

I am not sure that is true.
What would make galaxy formation different?

The only factor I see that is different is the concentration. But
that only affects when the galaxy formation starts. The processes
from there on are simply driven by momentum and gravity. So to me
it seems nearly impossible to distinguish an early galaxy from
a current one (IOW, a distant galaxy from a local one) based
solely on its galactic characteristics (shape, population of
stars, types of stars).

Or do I misunderstand your point?
(or misunderstand galaxy formation?)

Ed