Old September 24th 13, 07:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dean Markley

Default The Moon: 100M years younger than thought

On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 2:22:04 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

That paramagnetic and physically dark moon could be a hundred million years newer than previously thought, or it could even be of only 256 million years old if it were contributed to our solar system by the recent demise of Sirius(b).

Until we actually get ourselves there and proceed to dig/excavate into it, we really don't seem to know what it's made of, or much less of how new or old it actually is.

Perhaps China will help us out.

LOL, and there's two Guthball hallmarks: 1. His cut & paste remark about "paramagnetic and physically dark moon" and 2. His insinuating we've never actually been to the moon.