Old January 22nd 13, 08:51 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default Oriel - 11th attempt to extract an answer

Modern imaging power and other innovations make it possible to modify
the works of Western astronomy as that is the nature of the game -
more information arrives and gets handled appropriately but it seems
that readers here never heard of any of the works of Copernicus,Kepler
or others and certainly haven't read them much less studied their
methodology.The issue of a single turning of the Earth to the central
Sun as it carries the polar coordinates in a circle that is completed
after an orbital period contrasts sharply with the moon which orbits
the Earth but doesn't turn at all,common sense astronomers like Kepler
understood that much notwithstanding that we can put a man on a non
rotating moon looking out at a rotating Earth -

http://books.google.ie/books?id=OdCJ...kepler&f=false

The disorder is not the constant attacks on me but the incredible
inability to let go of nonsense even when common sense intervenes and
it this politically charged era when modelers are intent in shoving
through their ideas of climate,the fact is that it is not possible to
begin without recognizing a climate spectrum and how inclination
defines it.

So we are all going to act like adults for a change and promote and
protect astronomy rather than turn it into a politicized dumping
ground for social agendas for presently ,with the vicious strain of
empiricism dominant,nobody has a mandate to research terrestrial
science and astronomy and where they meet.