Old May 29th 08, 04:25 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Earth w/o Moon / by Brad Guth

On May 15, 8:32 am, Timberwoof
wrote:
In article
,

BradGuth wrote:
On May 14, 9:30 pm, Timberwoof
wrote:
In article
,

BradGuth wrote:
You are very correct, as it's the fluid within Earth that's by far the
most important interacting tidal worthy substance of mass that's
unavoidably interacting with our unusually massive, nearby and fast
moving moon.

"No amount of physics or science" and certainly not a mathematical
equation in sight. All this speculation is easier to do with adjectives
and adverbs.

One has to start somewhere.

And then one has to continue. But you've been suck in your "start
somewhere" of using just adjectives and semantic logic to do your
thinking for you.

"What else floats?"

"Very small rocks."

What the hell did you expect; absolute objective proof-positive
evidence first?

No. Just some sensible thinking backed up by observations and equations.
Except in the case of your extraordinary claims about the moon: Here all
anyone really wants is some extraordinary evidence. Nothing major.

--
Timberwoof me at timberwoof dot comhttp://www.timberwoof.com
"When you post sewage, don't blame others for

As I'd said before, it'll take some serious computational expertise,
as well as trial and error simulations for polishing this theory.
Clearly you are not the least bit interested in helping.

There is no theory about the 2e20 N/sec of mutual tidal interaction
between Earth and our moon, because that's objectively as proof
positive as it gets, and I'd suppose the interstellar worth of tidal
interactions would go pretty much the same way.
. - Brad Guth