Old May 28th 08, 12:37 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Earth w/o Moon / by Brad Guth

Odds are that you folks of naysay and status quo or bust hell on Earth
have not run the basic moon impacting Earth simulations that clearly
proves how otherwise we obtained that unusually massive and nearby
moon of ours. How sad.

Earth would simply not have been destroyed by the encounter of such an
icy proto-moon, because after all Earth supposedly survived that Mars
like encounter.

A truly supercomputer driven simulation in full blown 3D interactive
eye-candy animation would do a damn fine job of proving this out, that
not each an every encounter is an all inclusive merging of the two
bodies, especially when the encounter velocity isn’t there to begin
with.

This following method is not the least bit all-inclusive, but have you
ever bothered to run a few what-if encounters through this basic
online crater simulator?
http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/impacteffects/

BTW, like being back in elementary grade school, I've had to correct a
few of those pesky robo-moderations or robo-revisions that keep
connecting key words to whatever's handy, as intended so that a common
newsgroup or internet 'search for' my name along with that of our
moon, Venus or even Sirius should not work properly. Funny how
DARPA's Google of Usenet/newsgroups is so deathly afraid of whatever I
have to say.
. - Brad Guth

On Mar 29, 7:46 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Mar 16, 12:31 pm, BradGuth wrote:

The early or proto-human species as of during and then shortly after
the very last ice-age this Earth w/moon is ever going to see, as such
were extremely survival intelligent, much better off at their
surviving than the vast majority of supposedly highly educated humans
as of today could muster. As such they had often recorded whatever
was of keen interest or of whatever else was shock and awe worthy of
their era.

However, apparently as of prior to 12,500 BP, or even of somewhat more
recent times, there simply was not until some time after 12,500 BP
that human notice was taken of any significant ocean tidal issues, of
any seasonal tilt variation worth their having to migrate, and of
absolutely nothing ever got recorded or otherwise noted as to their
environment having that terrifically vibrant moon, as so often from
time to time allowing them to see, hunt and gather by winter night
nearly as clear as by day.

Seems if they were in fact survival smart enough and so good at having
depicted their environment and of anything that truly mattered,
whereas such you'd have to rethink as to why such intelligent and
highly survival skilled folks were so otherwise entirely dumbfounded
and/or oblivious, as to their having excluded seasonal changes, ocean
tides and of that terrifically big old and bright looking moon of
ours.

What if a nearly monoseason Earth and of its somewhat elliptical orbit
of our passive sun simply didn't have that moon as of prior to 12,500
BP?

Why as of today are such public owned supercomputer simulations on
behalf of running this alternative interpretation of the best
available science being sequestered or kept as taboo/nondisclosure
rated?
. -BradGuth

I'm to guess, there's some kind of silly insider bylaws imposed
against whatever computer simulations of Earth w/o moon, and only much
worse yet of our getting impacted by an icy proto-moon, at that as of
merely the last ice-age this planet w/moon is ever going to see. Go
figure, as to where the 2e20 N worth of mutual gravity/tidal force is
otherwise going?
. - Brad Guth