Old February 6th 07, 02:25 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

Default KO0KFITE: Why are the 'Fixed Stars' so FIXED?

Dumbledore_ wrote:

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 05:42:47 GMT, "Dumbledore_"

wrote:

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 23:02:03 GMT, "Dumbledore_"

Henri thinks stars are 0.3 LY from us to fit his theory.

Listen you stupid old dope, stop misrepresenting me or you will end up in
court.

It's your data I quoted, psycho. See me in court all you want to.

I will if you don't shutup!

It's your ****head theory of uni****ation we've had to listen to.
Do it, ARSEHOLE.

rate the magnitude changes associated with published
brightness curves, the distance parameter value that has to be fed in is
always
less than the hipparcos one. For short period binaries - or whatever they
are -
the required distances can be less than 1 LY.

You raving mad, Proxima Centauri is further than that by parallax.
Take me to court, you'll get yourself committed to an asylum.

****ing old drunk...

I see Paul is telling you everything I've tried to and you say 'thank you' to
him.
Take me to court, you'll get yourself committed to an asylum.

AT NO TIME HAVE I CLAIMED THAT THESE STARS ARE ONLY 0.3 LYS FROM THE
****ING
EARTH.

Yes you did, you published it. I've got the proof, crackpot.
Take me to court, get yourself committed. Is this your code, Wilson?

Dim c, G, LU, D, pi, v, K1, K2, redblue As Double
Dim n, m As Integer

[kooky spaghetti code dumped]

Form2.Print "X must not be zero":
GoTo skip
emty:
Form2.Show
Form2.Cls
Form2.Print "Reset values"
skip:
End Sub

I'm sure it means nothing to you.

SO SHOVE IT UP YOUR GLENLIVET BOTTLE.

Drunken old wabo, you are senile.

****ing old pommie dri/unj kjdjgk

I hope you are ****ing freexing...

Better than freaking like you.

Ko0kFITE!!

makes more nachos

--
"To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert