Old February 22nd 12, 04:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

Default Aether Foreshortning at c

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:23:54 -0800, "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent
atheist goddess" wrote:

On 2012-Feb-21 09:23, Raymond Yohros wrote:
On Feb 21, 8:13 am, wrote:
On 2/20/2012 10:57 PM, Raymond Yohros wrote:

this 20 century idea violates conservation laws.
our observational perspective dont let us see
anything before the bb but that doesn't mean
It came from nothing just as it makes no sense
to say a BH is nothing because you can't see it.

the 'before' was the cause of the bb aftermath
just as we can understand what a BH is by
observing it's effects on space-time.

No offense, Ray, but you appear to be a retard.

maybe I am for thinking that someone like you
who is trapped in a boring, ordinary and noisy
world of violence could understand higher matters

Where does violence fit into any of that? Or are you somehow implying
that The Big Bang is a violent theory?

Ah, Fidem, 'tis a violent world, a violent Universe, all supposedly
set forth by the violent expansion of a singularity. And what a
theory (actually still just a hypothesis) that violent Big Bang really
is, eh?

After more than 80 years since its proposal, one would think that
science would be able to tell us how the singularity got there and
what caused it to begin to expand. But alas, only the Catholic priest
who proposed the Big Bang fully knows the answer to those questions.
For at the precise moment that the singularity began to expand, the
Catholic priest will tell you that that moment coincides with the
precise moment that God said, "Let there be light!"

But ever since that moment, if there really *was* such a moment, there
has not been much light. There has been only darkness and violence
and the sheepish following of unreasonable and illogical paradigms.

The bright side is that if we continue to think, to question and to
try to reason things out, there may actually come a time when we can
correctly handle the darkness and the violence. That is why there is
a place for all of us. Each one of us can use our own personal
talents to reason it out. Some of us are dreamers, and some of us are
true scientists. It is the combination of imagination and scientific
method that may end the violence...

....end the darkness.

--
Indelibly yours,