Old May 13th 13, 11:02 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.sci.astronomy
Dave Liquorice[_2_]

Default The Sky at Night since Patrick's death

On Thu, 9 May 2013 12:38:06 -0700 (PDT), James Harris wrote:

OK I've just watched a 1/2 hour version of the programme and tried to
work out what's wrong with it.

The 1/2 hour is better than the 20 min but is still rather fast paced, I
get the feeling that they shoot rather a lot and it has been severly
edited to fit the available time. I'm sure they back reference things we
haven't heard about...

Chris Lintott needs to shut up and not interupt. Lucie Green is
reasonable in asking "viewer questions" and appears to have a much better
understanding of the subjects than Lintott.

I still find it very odd that they don't make mention that the BBC4
edition is "extended" over the BBC ONE version. I choose the BBC ONE
version as that is available in HD and the pictures really are so much
nicer in HD than SD. Guess I'll have to put up with soggy pictures to get
the better content. B-(

--
Cheers
Dave.