Old January 24th 06, 12:48 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default Floaters - new website simulator

Alexander Avtanski wrote:
Hey, I have seen occasionally something that I thought was floater
in my eyes. What puzzles me in this simulator is the color of the
"floaters" - they are shown as light gray, while what I see is
black shadow...

There's a little slider at the bottom that let's you make the simulator
floaters either lighter or darker, before pasting them to the
background scene. There is another button to select different shapes
of floaters. I guess everybody's floaters are not the same.

Is my floater defective and should I try to get a refund?! :-)

If you know where to apply, please let me know. At a refund per
floater, I can retire. :-) - C