Old October 4th 12, 08:09 PM posted to sci.astro.research
Nicolaas Vroom

Default Beyond IDCS J1426.5+3508

On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 9:58:43 AM UTC+2, Phillip Helbig
wrote:
Why do you expect the density to be as you described it?

I expect that a galaxy cluster more or less is the same as a
dwarf eliptical galaxy like: NGC 147
See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NGC147
That means the highest density is in the center and slowly decreases.
Those distributions are the same I have used to study the Virial Theorem
This description is identical for the bulge of our Milky Way.

The following link is "interesting":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virial_...#Virial_radius
They use the equation rho c = 3*H^2/8*pi*G to study the behaviour
of a single galaxy cluster while at the same type that same equation
is used to study the whole Universe.

Nicolaas Vroom
http://users.telenet.be/nicvroom