Old December 11th 12, 05:23 PM posted to sci.space.history
Orval Fairbairn

Default Thought about Apollo conspiracy silliness

In article
,
Brad Guth wrote:

On Dec 10, 9:18*am, Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article
,
*Brad Guth wrote:

I can introduce you th one of the men who developed it. He was the
Astronaut Office rep for the Lunar Lander at Grumman and flew the test
articles.

That's a very good plan, but is there anything he's going to offer or
be allowed to divulge that isn't already published?

Only that you are full of ****.

In other words, you FUD-masters still have no actual Apollo era fly-by-
rocket landers, but someday if we give you enough of our hard earned
loot and with no strings attached, you'll create such reliable and
easily controllable machines that don't hardly need fancy computers or
any of those powerful momentum reaction gyros, and they would offer us
fuel and payload to spare.

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/²Guth
Venus²,GuthVenus
³GuthVenus² 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...deshow/5630418
595926178146

Nobody said that it was easily-controlled.

That is why experienced, talented test pilots were chosen to fly them.
In fact, Armstrong had to eject from the trainer after he got into an
unrecoverable attitude/oscillation.

Only the likes of Guthy Gander look upon the task as impossible, owing
to their limited intellect or experience.