Old October 1st 09, 02:36 AM posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
Von Fourche

Default Satellite Spotting is Cool

I just went outside to try to see a satellite on this cool fall night.
Sure enough it showed up when it was suppose to.

Spotting satellites is cool! I just can't believe we can see those
things falling over and over the earth in the coldness of space (or close to
space.) Amazing.

I'm thinking I should keep a list of all the satellites that I see that
I'm certain I saw. For instance the satellite I just saw tonight was listed
as Iridium 4 Rocket. I'm going to keep a list.