Old February 21st 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

Robert Juliano,
1.) In essence, you're telling us you have no proof, just protestations
of competence.

In essence you're a serious LLPOF sort of brown-nosed guy that'll
deserve being nuked by the likes of Osama bin Laden. Of course, I
don't have the necessary proof of shuch will happen but, lo and behold
I have a good amount of faith as based upon perfectly rational logic
that's telling me that for good reasons it should happen.

What's "protestations" wrong against your incessant naysayism about the
truth and nothing but the truth?

What's "protestations" wrong against your incessant naysayism about the
regular laws of physics?

What's "protestations" wrong against your incessant naysayism about the
hard-science of others?

Where's the supposed "lack of any proof" that your incessant naysayism
speaks of?

Where's your observationology proof-positive as equal or better
examples that establishes my image interpretations of Venus are bogus?

How the hell are you going back to the moon with better than a 60:1
ratio of liftoff/payload of getting such tonnage into lunar orbit,
especially with the likes of such an inert massive rocketship to start
with?

BTW; I've posted more proof-positive than all of your brown-nosed
collective had to offer on behalf of your NASA/Apollo ruse of the
century.
-
Brad Guth