Old July 22nd 04, 04:55 PM

I have noticed something. Since this outrageous lie was posted about
me yesterday the group has fallen rather silent. Could it be that

even
the staunchest of detractors realize how far over the line this
accusation is?

WRONG AGAIN!!!

But, hey, we all expect everything you post to be
wrong!

I already told you that I like watching you squirm! I decided to take
an evening off from google because all the laughing from reading your
ridiculous posts was making my sides ache!

Anyway, given your particular mental illness, I figured if I took a
break, you'd be triggered to fidget and fuss and squirm and obsess.

And sure enough! Since I made my last post on 7/21, you made posts at
1:05 pm, 3:08 pm, 3:13 pm, 3:42 pm.

But wait! It didn't end there! You came back on 7/22 and made posts
at 3:16 am. 3:39 am, and 3:48 am!

So, basically, I asked you four simple questions, and you freaked out
to the point of obsessing over it for almost 15 hours!

What a freaking riot!

Oh, and BTW:

It's probably a good thing that you chose not to pursue a legal career
at Wichita State. You took one whole semester of law, but still don't
remember the basic difference between slander and libel?????

And, what the hell. I'll go for broke and ask you one more thing...

When did it become illegal to ASK QUESTIONS????? :-)

Looks like you got all worked up over nothing!!!!!
DAMN! I'm good!!!!!!!!!!