Old April 28th 19, 09:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Jerry Lewis,S,Temple + all My Stars are Died

On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 8:24:42 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 2:04:03 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
So sad So true.91 is a bad year to go through.Body parts getting
fatty,and getting to big.All those years with neutrinos going through
our cells.All those microbes as well.Our brains get the best,but die
like all.Bert

I'm only 70, and yet I notice that so many of the people I remember
from my earlier life are already gone!

Double-A

At 35 I was already losing friends my age.
.......Life Sucks, .....Then You Die.

I usually try to stay away from expressions like that. Those people I knew who seemed to like them, long ago checked out! Just saying!

Double-A