Old May 17th 11, 01:46 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
kluto

Default Chapt37 pi and "e" and "i" explained #423 Atom Totality 4th ed

On May 17, 1:46*pm, " porky_pig...@my-
deja.com wrote:
On May 16, 10:57*pm, Ian wrote:

On May 16, 2:47*am, kluto wrote:

On May 16, 3:27*pm, Ian wrote:

On May 15, 9:12*pm, Archimedes Plutonium

wrote:
On May 15, 1:55*pm, Ian wrote:

On May 15, 11:17*am, Archimedes Plutonium

wrote:
On May 15, 7:00*am, Ian wrote:

On May 14, 10:59*pm, Archimedes Plutonium

wrote:
Chapter 37
Subject: let me include the number "i" chapter 37 Atom Totality theory
*Archimedes Plutoniumhttp://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/

When we say: "whole entire Universe is just one big atom where dots of
the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies" are we saying that the particular
atom that is the Universe is Plutonium? In specific 231 Plutonium?

Yes, the 231Pu is the isotope that fits all the special numbers of
physics and math such as
fine structure constant, proton to electron mass ratio, 2.71 blackbody
microwave
background radiation, pi, e.

If you were told that the Cosmos is a big atom where the galaxies are
pieces of the
last electrons of this big atom, then the isotope that fits it all the
best is 231Pu.

Very interesting. That was what I wanted to know. It seemed to me that
was the idea, but I could not get it from chapter 37 alone, as that
chapter deals only with pi and e. So in other words, 231 plutonium is
at the heart of the structure of the universe.

If the Universe is one big atom, the isotope that fits the numbers of
physics
and math the very best is 231 Pu.

The single most strongest evidence of a Atom Totality is the blackbody
Cosmic
Microwave Background radiation with its 2.71 degrees K. Using
DeBroglie book
of thermodynamics of an isolated atom 231Pu delivers that number 2.71
Kelvin
the best of the isotopes.

That is what I like about Atom Totality Theory, it embodies multiple
concepts in one entity, background radiation, i, e, pi, fine structure
constant,... if ever there has been the purpose of science it is to
embody everything in one concept. Because as such you reduce the
difficulty of holding the myriad aspects of the universe in the mind.
This is what Jacob Bronowski called, finding hidden likenesses.

* * *Good point again. It is everything made easy. You should
have no difficulty remembering the number 231, which is simply
the product of the primes 3, 7 and 11, equally spaced, with 3
the number of their number, 11 the number of unity 1 repeated
once, and 7 their average (3+11)/2. Also Pu is easy, just
pronounce it sufficiently slowly, like pee-eww.

=kluto

Thanks, that is a nice remembering device. I really like that I can
hold the universe in my head with one word: 231 Pu!!!

Watch out! Your head might explode from having so much information.
Consider drilling the hole in your skull first.

PPJ,
who's always happy to help the young and aspiring scholars.

Drill hole. 231Pu pop out. Missing matter. Problem for
science. Body turns into black hole. Gobbledigook bawoom, pi
and e and i in a nasty green bowl of puke mixed with your
brains and feces. This is what AP asks, so do you want it?

=kluto