Old February 13th 19, 08:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default 285 million Years in the Future of Humankind's final Question

On Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 7:28:06 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 11:59:57 PM UTC-6, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 13/02/2019 7:52 AM:
On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 4:27:44 AM UTC-8, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 6/02/2019 2:00 PM:
On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 12:48:25 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest
wrote:
On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 2:33:22 PM UTC-6, casagi...
wrote:

Atheism is a system of beliefs about God, even if it is
that somehow he is not there, so yes atheism is a religion.
And you are religious fanatic trying to spread your
religion or you would not be trying to convince us that God
does not exist continually. Further your belief system is
one of hate. It is a religion.

I couldn't care less what fools believe, so long as it
doesn't lead to detrimental actions e.g. - the crusades,
etc.

There are an infinite variety of things that don't exist,
yet have been postulated by many ( e.g. God, santa claus,
tooth fairy ). Not believing in any, subject to proof of
their existence, should NOT be considered a religion. Just
good comon sense.

As for hate ? I don't understand your comments. Certainly, no
one can argue against the notion that the greatest hates
perpetrated, are in the name of one BS religion or another !

Your religion is no worse than the so called Christian
religions. You are O.K. You have potential. Be kind to your
neighbor and guard the measures of reality you know with all
determination, and nothing can stop you.

Just stop telling us there is no God. That ticks some of us
off. You don't know what we mean when we say the word God so
how can you know he is not there? God is not what the
religions say he is. In the Star Wars universe, if it existed,
"the Force" could be God.

The "force" is part of Star Wars. Allah in 9/11 proved how
deadly Gods can be,and we know its part of man's history.I just
don't get this.Jesus lovers hate Jews,and know Jesus was a Jewish
rabbi.

Jesus was a Jew ... I don't know about him being a Rabbi, though.

They know the Romans killed Jesus and yet blame the Jews.

The Jews Crucified Jesus ... with the approval of the Romans.

I think you got that backwards.Jews did no like rabbi Jesus.About 10
did.Romans killed 1,000 of Jews and Rabbi's were killed first.Jesus
was gay and Mosses hated gays. Bert

Have you ever read The Bible, Herbert?? It (whichever version) tells a
different story to what you preach!!

Yes, the Romans killed lots of Jews, even Rabbi's, but, in Jesus' case,
it was the Rabbi's who wanted Jesus done away with.

At least that's how I understand Good Friday through to Easter Sunday!

--
Daniel

They all wanted Jesus dead because he made them look guilty and stupid and

they did not like that at all! But someone had to do it at this point in time.

Yes I read the bibles.They all are evil.They all seperate man.They build only walls.They all smite.9/11 Allah gave many men 69 virgins for wiping out 3,000 people Bible brain washed people are killers.Do the killing in their God's name.Read history books on wars.Bert