Old February 7th 19, 07:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default Island Universes in Outer Space

On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 3:25:15 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 5:22:54 AM UTC-6, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 8:15:32 PM UTC-6, palsing wrote:
On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 4:59:53 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:

Each galaxy is its own universe with its own rules and its own laws of physics.

Complete fantasy on your part. An extraordinary claim like this requires extraordinary evidence.

Let's see your evidence!

We know each galaxy has its own rules because we know each galaxy has a

different kind of life form who believe different things into existence.

You are joking, right? No one can be this uneducated... can they?