Old March 20th 04, 09:32 AM
Rick Sobie

Default "Heliocentrism"

"jonathan" wrote in message ...

"Rick Sobie" wrote in message
news:Trb5c.806320$X%5.186331@pd7tw2no...
I am not aversed to telling people how it is that you abandon Newton,
because the moon does not spin on its center of mass gravity
as it should , and Einstein would falter if you mentioned the
tides, and he would mumble something about gravitons,
and then Feynman would begin to throw pillows at
Hawking who would begin the head nodding process.

All the while, frame dragging is the cause of the tides,
and if you examine that gravity waves are a form of dark energy,
that ALL elements emit,

Let me ask you a question. If someone were to ask you to
place on a table, weigh and define the position of
the property that causes market systems to
self-tune, could you do it?

Of course not, but that property exists and has
tangible effects that we can observe.

Now you know why dark matter/energy is
so elusive. It is not a tangible object, it's a system
property.

There was a point in time when the universe
self-organized, when it bloomed. The entire
universe did so at the same time.

A Quintessential Introduction to Dark Energy
http://feynman.princeton.edu/~steinh/royal.pdf

http://feynman.princeton.edu/~steinh/

Well Jonathan, let me ask you something.

Why do people always say that the alien visitors told physicists their physics
but they haven't been able to do anything with it yet?

It is all very quintessential my friend.
By why does it always have to be so political?
I was there, and I'm still here.
Two worlds collided.