Old November 7th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.arts.sf.science,sci.astro
Erik Max Francis

Default Main Sequence Stellar Mass Function?

wrote:

On Nov 6, 10:54 pm, BradGuth wrote:

Don't make any of this game simple or without any number of highly
complex and nearly insurmountable considerations.

I bow to your superior logical skills. I can do not but add every
likely, unlikely, nearly impossible (and yea even truly impossible)
event and possibility into the game. The gameplay will suffer, but the
tinfoil-hat crowd will love it.

It won't work. He'll still complain when you're using terms correctly,
since he hasn't the slightest idea what he's talking about.

--
Erik Max Francis &&
&& http://www.alcyone.com/max/