Old October 4th 05, 02:56 AM
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

Considering that the rockets in the rocket garden were paid for with
taxpayer dollars (and a hell of a lot of them at that) that really sucks.

Originally paid for. Upkeep is another issue.

Personally, on one hand, I think the fact that Deleware North is charging
sucks, but on the other hand, for the most part, the quality of the
exhibits, etc. HAS gone up.

I think honestly at this point I wouldn't mind paying, if it weren't quite
so expensive.

http://www.ksctickets.com/ for moer details.
(if you plan on going more than once in the year.. go for the 12-month
Pass).

Also, if you show up after noon, ask about a 1/2 day discount. they don't
advertise it, but they do offer it if you ask around.

Pat