Old October 12th 18, 06:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Saturn has Two Worlds that Probably Have Life

On Friday, October 12, 2018 at 12:15:43 PM UTC-5, casagi wrote:
Does he ever !

Evolution of any life as we ( most of us ) can remotely imaging, must
start with liquid water at reasonable temperatures and tales very
long.

Absolutely nothing anywhere near that on Saturn.

Why is it that you guys know nothing about geothermal heating? It has been

discovered you know. Planets and moons stay hot underground for billions of

years. That is more than enough to give life a fighting chance in the cold

reaches of outer space. And why do I have to do all the thinking?