Old October 12th 18, 05:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Default Saturn has Two Worlds that Probably Have Life

Le 12/10/2018 Ã* 13:36, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
On Friday, October 12, 2018 at 1:50:04 AM UTC-5, Sylvain wrote:
Le 12/10/2018 Ã* 00:53, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
Between the lakes of Titan and the oceans

of Enceladus some strange alien life form has surely had time to evolve there only

to exchange interesting and lively thoughts with us.

You confuse your dreams and the reality

Start paying attention to science.

The science, this is the facts
The facts are that currently we have not found the life on Enceladus or
Titan and we don't know if there is life

" some strange alien life form has surely had time to evolve there "(c)

What do you know it about it to be so sure?