Old October 8th 18, 10:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Flying Saucers...

On Saturday, October 6, 2018 at 10:11:35 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, October 6, 2018 at 11:53:11 AM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 12:29:30 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
...use antigravity crystals...whatever those are...they never need gas...

Mark you know all about heaven WOW Do you know about hell too.Reality is hell is were we are all going. NOVA proved sex is # 1 I can believe that.Is it possible your God is a Jewish girl,and not a Jewish man.

No we are not all going to hell. We are going to be rehabilitated. We are going to get the evil knocked out of us. And the better we follow the rules the better it will be for us individually.

Life is not all about sex food and money. That is the first sense of reality we are going to get knocked into us.

Life #1 Sex #2 food as proven on NOVA.Money gives you the best of each.Godfather knows this reality O ya Bert