Old January 30th 10, 02:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default What if (on Volcano)

On Jan 27, 9:13*am, bert wrote:
On Jan 15, 10:26*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 14, 10:05*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 14, 9:54*am, bert wrote:

What if all planets have volanoes like Earth Venus,and Mars? Could
Jupiter have very active volcanoes that make its atmosphere so thick?
We can not see its solid surface,but know its 15 times bigger than the
whole Earth.It has to have great heat from all that pressure. *I have
an idea if a rock is 3 times bigger than Earth we would see it as a
gas planet. It fits * I wonder how high up Jupiter's atmosphere goes.
Earth's is about 25 miles up?? * Does Jupiter have a stratisphere? Is
its gases in layers? Is its red in the red eye due to hot iron in a
gas state? *Bert

Like to add *Good physics is showing me that Jupiter's atmosphere is
raining down elements onto its solid surface adding size to it at a
very fast rate.How much more density does Jupiter need to shine(star
like) I would think a lot *If our debula was twice as dense the Sun
would have a twin. *I believe life on a rock planet with two stars
evolving around each other would mean no life. * Bert

Earth and Venus will always have active valcanoes,because of their
size. Mars when much younger had great volcanoes,but not having the
mass it cooled. Earth's interior can not cool off. To much pressure.
Yellow Stone shows this to be reality * Bert * PS I can relate this to
"White Dwarfs" *O ya- Hide quoted text -

Mars has the highest mountain in the solar system. Will there be a
time when a man will clime to its peak? It was created by lava.
(volcano) *TreBert- Hide quoted text -

It begs the question Moons of Jupiter could have volcanoes and steam
water gushers? For ice water I believe Pluto has the most.. Someday
man will crash Pluto into Mars and it would both give it water and
more gravity. That would show Mars has water. Right now it could be
dryer than our Moon go figure NASA can't TreBert