Old August 3rd 07, 07:55 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Derek Lyons

Default The Fisher AG-7 "Anti-Gravity" Space Pen !

Jim in Houston wrote:

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 22:22:23 GMT, h (Rand
Simberg) wrote:

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 18:17:14 -0400, in a place far, far away,
"Jonathan" made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

An article in Scientific American does some myth-busting.

That's pretty old news.

Yes pretty old but fun and interesting nonetheless. I would remind you
Rand the name of the group is Sci.Space.History. Lighten up a bit.

Actually, the thread is also crossposted to .policy...

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

http://derekl1963.livejournal.com/