Old March 17th 19, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Sunday, March 17, 2019 at 1:32:13 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, March 16, 2019 at 7:21:22 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Its so warm here I had to park van in the shade.Took it in for a washing.Its looking good.In a few more weeksI'll be using my indoor out door shower twice a day.No water bills WOW .Its a $$$$$ maker.Camping is big in Orange County.Walmart sells lots of camping stuff.So does Dollar store. Bert

Top o' the mornin' to ya!

(A little Irish lingo on this beloved St. Paddy's Day!)

I can't wait to get back home and start pounding back the Guinness!

Another spring-like day! Except the east wind has come up, but it is a much warmer wind this time. No more snow blowing in my face.

Now 59F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind east at 18 mph. Humidity 41%.

Camping is big around here to in the summer. Hard to get a reservation in a camp ground. Lots of homeless camped in places they get periodically rousted from. I never needed a tent. It would just draw attention. The stars were my blanket.

Double-A

Still warming up fast.Wear just a fancy T shirt.(at last) Green Bud till Saint P. day.Boston big parade NY,and Atlanta Georgia.In Boston I watched the Kennedys go by Yes JFK was in a convertable. Jackie in pink.I could almost touch them.I loved the both.They were my kind of people.They kept their word. They were brave.GOP Mafia ha a vandetti and they carried it out.They wiped out every Kennedy.Thatgoes forJKF's son. Jackie warned her son not to fly.Mafia put sand in his planes gas. Now we see how ba USA is,and the worse is yet to come.My company M&M will not do business with USA.Weare no longer able to sell a T shirt.We are buried in a $22,000,000,000 dept.Thanks to GOPers.Bert