Old January 28th 19, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

The cold east wind is back! Now 27 mph. Temp here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM is 46F. Humidity 50%. Chance of rain 0%. It has been a dryer than usual winter, which s fine with me, but the snow pack is not building up which is needed to supply the water for next summer.

The Pro Bowl, always a relatively boring game, has become cartoonish! No one takes the game seriously. The don't even bother to kick off anymore. The high point was when a hook and ladder play broke out after an interception that lasted longer than anything I can remember from back on the schoolyard! The AFC won as usual.

Double-A