Old October 16th 18, 12:24 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Soyuz Rocket Launch Failure Forces Emergency Landing of Soyuz!

JF Mezei wrote on Mon, 15 Oct 2018
17:07:05 -0400:

On 2018-10-14 03:45, Fred J. McCall wrote:

You really don't read simple declarative English, do you? They know
WHAT happened, but they don't know WHY it happened.

As of the day after the incident, the only information was capsule eject
was autopmatically triggered and it seemd to be due to anomaly with core
engines after oen booster seemd to not detach cleanly.

I don't consider this to be knowing WHAT happened.

OK, you don't know the difference between WHAT and WHY. Like I said,
you have this problem reading and understanding simple declarative
English sentences.

Once they find that it was a specific explosive bolt that didn't fire,
and the aerodynamic forces sheared the booster off the core's skin and
in doing so, damaged one of more core engine bells, then I'll consider
that to be "WHAT" happened.

And we're back to you not speaking English again. I explained this to
you once. The only pyros are on the bottom attachment points to sever
data lines. THE BOTTOME ATTACHMENT POINTS ARE NOT STRUCTURAL. The
upper ball attachment point bears all the structural stress and it
relies on the strap-on being under thrust to stay attached. ANY of
that look familiar to you, Mayfly?

And the "WHAT" should also include why that explosive bolt didn't fire
(faulty eectrical connection, someone forgot to put the explosive
charge, or was explisive charge too small? or what).

Please read up on how this booster works, Mayfly.

-- Thomas Jefferson