Old October 8th 08, 07:26 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Longfellow

Default Poll: Orion Atlas vs Losmandy G-11

On 2008-10-08, Bill wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 21:12:48 -0500, Longfellow wrote:

snip

In addition to saa, the losmandy users group on yahoo is another good
place to seek additional, in depth, info on the G-11 mount & goto
options.

Bill

Aha, thanks. I've sort of gravitated to the Losmandy because of its
source, a precision machine shop not dedicated just to making equatorial
mounts (and all that that implies). Dunno how important an integrated
electronic system would be, and that seems to be the point of contention
from (presumably) Atlas users.

I'll add the user's group to my research.

Again thanks,

Longfellow