Old June 21st 07, 04:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

Default What's wrong with there being ETs (smarter than us none the less)

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:12:45 GMT, in a place far, far away,
(Bobby Bryant) made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

In article . com,
BradGuth writes:
On Jun 20, 7:55 am, (Bobby Bryant) wrote:

I suspect you'll find that most scientists take the existence of
aliens -- elsewhere -- as the default assumption.

I suspect thst most scientest are more than a bit wussy about sharing
their honest thoughts pertaining to ETs, if not scared to death of
their own shadow.

What is your reason for supposing that?

Because he's insane. Just killfile him, as the rest of us have.