Old November 9th 17, 08:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default LIVE FOOTAGE - The Day is HERE,......Haaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllll

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
IT HAPPENED - It was a real thing, that can go down in the annuls of
history.
I hear the tape is even being archived at the Smithsonian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX6Duhesrxw

Please post more videos that you may have spotted on the web.

*** Wow ... what a crowd ... I see noTroll and his stuffed
turtle made it !!
BTW, it is "annals" and NOT "annuls" of history ... just sayin' ...

Well,...how of silly me to make a latin faux pas like that.
Guess being an engineer I am not really sure which spelling is correct, but
how very ANAL of you to point it out.

*** You're most welcome. Bast. As Engineers we do speak a lot
in acronyms, especially in the electrical field, but that is not any
less an excuse for misspelling than Ebonics is the language
of a millionaire basketball player and former ghetto dweller.
It is a sign of a lazy mind ...

PS: that ANAL thing would be more commonly appropriate
under your GLBTQ banner ...