Old April 17th 08, 05:10 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default NASA asteroid scientists versus 13-year-old.

Jean-Jacques Serra wrote:
And guess who wins?: http://www.physorg.com/news127499715.html

Pat

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2008...culations.html

And so the cover-up begins!
It's time to start building the Space Ark, like in "When Worlds Collide"!
Nothing bad ever happened on Friday the 13th, that's for sure.
NASA knows there is nothing unlucky about the number "13".
Friday, the 13th of April of 2029, will be just like any other
day...when around a five billion people die, and humanity is thrown into
a new dark age ruled by the Antichrist...after Apophis hits _ALL_ of the
GEO satellites and falls straight down onto the ruins of Sodom and
Gomorrah, as the Holy-Bible-Book of Revelation predicts!
7,666* days till Apophis/Wormwood!
Waste anything but time!

* Note...the number of the beast!

Rev. Jimmy-Joe Godknow and the Rev. Martin Luther Bling
Full Gospel Olde-Timey Evangelical Rubber Snake Handling Church Under
The Rock
Coalslag, West Virginia

P.S. We are bitter...and we are well-armed! :-)