Old September 13th 16, 02:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gary Harnagel

Default Evidence for the existence of God

On Monday, September 12, 2016 at 10:51:06 PM UTC-6, Chris L Peterson wrote:

On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 20:50:24 -0700 (PDT), Gary Harnagel
wrote:

Kaine I would take in a heartbeat. Pence scares the **** out of me, even
more than the Donald. With Pence we would have a theocracy, and a lot of
Christians would eventually be very very sorry.

Oh, come now! Did JFK produce a theocracy?

JFK understood deeply the secular nature of our country.

Nevertheless, there was much concern about JFK at the time, and his
understanding as not a consideration in voters minds.

There is nothing to suggest that is the case with Pence, who has admitted
to allowing his religion to guide his actions.

Your delusion about religion is clouding your judgment.