Old September 13th 16, 03:22 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Razzmatazz

Default Evidence for the existence of God

On Monday, September 12, 2016 at 8:47:38 PM UTC-5, Gary Harnagel wrote:

6th Principle: The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice
for all;

It's a good goal but there are a lot of disrupters.

Try not to be a disrupter and support those who work for world peace.

7th Principle: Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of
which we are a part.

Do you mean "Gaia"?

No, I don't believe in Gaia. I'm a realist and scientist, don't believe in rocks having a soul. However, I believe that living things are interconnected and that species that are on the earth have a right to exists, even though we think they're just dumb animals and vegetation. Disrupt enough and the foodchain even for humans can come tumbling down.